KEEPING YOU & YOUR FAMILY SAFE
As part of our commitment to you and your family, we want you to know that your health, wellbeing, and safety are very important to us and as a result, we’ve put certain things in place in our building to ensure your peace of mind:
- Our church building has been deep cleaned and disinfected.
- Our activities and meetings have been COVID-19 risk assessed.
- Entry to our church building will comply with “Track and Trace” guidelines.
- We’re providing PPE for all our volunteers.
- At various points around our buildings you will find hand sanitisation stations.
- We have set out socially distanced seating within all of our meeting spaces.
- All of our team members and attendees will be required to wear face-masks/face-shields.